ROLLESTONBURY WILL RETURN JULY 16TH 2016
This is available for the concert and sells out really fast. Its a great way to ensure the british weater dosent dampen your spirts.
Prices and all the options are listed below.
Please note you may bring soft drinks (as long as the factory seal is still in place) and any catering you may need but please remember that ALL alcohol must be purchased from one of our two onsite Bars – NO alcohol is to be brought onto the site.
All bags will be searched and conditions of entry still
Apply to corporate guests.
All Guests are issued with wristbands to ensure that they have a trouble free entry event but will still be subject to a bag search if needed.
The organiser will be able to access the marquees from 15.00 on the day of the concert two hours before the gates open, if you wish to set up party banners, deliver Birthday cakes etc (which we can serve). No vehicle access will be allowed to the marquees from 16.30.
PLEASE NOTE, Your Marquee has been secured with £100 deposit. In the event of ROLLESTONBURY being subject to extreme weather conditions which determine we can only use a section of the field, (as in 2012) we reserve the right to cancel some of the corporate marquees. Priority will be to the ones that paid the deposit first. If we cancel the event or your marquee you will receive a full refund and priority for the following concert.
Full Payment, final numbers and catering options must be submitted by June 20th, on receiving this you’re Tickets will be distributed by ASAP.
The catering option as quoted on the pricing table at the end of this pack consists of a joint of Beef or Turkey served in your marquee and accompanied with seasonal salad, new potatoes, coleslaw and a range of breads. A vegetarian option is available and all dietary needs can be met. Alternative catering packages can be provided ranging from a cold sandwich selection, to a hot 3 course meal. Specific drink requirements including champagne can also be served in your marquee, price on application.
If you do require any catering for your marquee can you let me know by 01th May 2016
Proceeds of the Concert
The ROLLESTONBURY concert is promoted and staged purely by Rolleston Scout Group (RSG Events). All of the team are volunteers who give up their time to raise money and make these events happen. The only people onsite that are paid is the Band and the securtiy staff. All monies raised from the concert are to be used to fund projects for the Scout Group and to buy essential equipment for our Headquarters, which has an annual running cost of 16K.
This year we are also going to donate a percentage of the profits to St Giles Hospice. This is a local charity close to many hearts in the village and the surrounding area, with running costs of 26k a day, we hope that together by raising much needed funds we can help in a some small way to ease the suffering of people when they need it the most.
|20ft x 20 ft||20ft x 20ft||40ft x 20ft||30ft
|40ft x 20ft||50ft x 30ft||50ft x 30ft|
|Private outdoor viewing area||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Number||No||Yes (35)||No||No||Yes (60)||No||Yes(100)|
|COST||£220 plus £4
|£15 PER HEAD||£350 plus £4
|£15 PER HEAD||£500
|£15 PER HEAD|
Gazebo pitches are also available at £20 each (4mx4m) area.
To book a picth simply send a cheque for £20 to the address below , including you name, email and contact number.
All catering, dietary and specific drink requirements can be met.
Prices available on application.
For more details, questions or quieries please contact,
Event Manager / Group Scout Leader
1st Rolleston Scout Group (RSG Event and Marquee Hire)
07768 047 332 firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE, FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY BAGS AND COOL BOXES ETC… WILL BE SERCHED ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT NO ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ON SITE
HOW TO BOOK FOR 2016
- Send a cheque £100 deposit to ROLLESTONBURY , 66 THRIFT RD, BRANSTON, BURTON ON TRENT, STAFFS DE143LJ, with your name, address, email contact ,which marquee option you require and if you would like the catering option.
- ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE MADE TO (ROLLESTON SCOUT GROUP)
- On receiving this we will confirm it is available.
- We will need your final numbers by 12th June and any catering options if required.
- We will then generate your bill and full payment must be made by 20th June.
- On receipt of this we will send your entry wristbands
In addition to this we will send out a full corporate pack detailing the event, and show line up.
PLEASE NOTE, Marquees will only be secured with 100 deposit. In the event being cancelled or extreme weather conditions determine we can only use a section of the field, (as in 2012) and we have to cancel some of the corporate marquees, the priority will be to the ones that paid the deposit first. If we cancel your marquee you will receive a full refund and priority for the following concert.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- PLEASE NOTE ALL BAGS WILLBE SEARCHED ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN BETWEEN OR BEHIND THE MARQUEES FRO SAFTEY REASONS.
- SORRY NO BBQs (GAS / CHARCOAL) OR COOKING EQUIPMENT
- ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT THERE WILL BE A FAST TRACK LANE ONLY FOR WRISTBAND HOLDERS (VIP AND PRE SALES)
- IF YOU ARE ENTERING THE EVENT WITH A WRISTBAND IT MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR WRIST
- ANY OPENED BOTTLES OF FLUID WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE (FACTORY SEALED BOTTLES OF SOFT DRINKS ARE WELCOME)
- PICNICS ARE WELCOME
- SHELTERS AND GAZEBOS WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED AND SITED IN SPECIFIC AREAS, WHEN THE ALLOTED AREA IS USED (AND IT IS VERY LIMITED) THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE
- PLEASE TAKE CARE ON SITE. IT IS A FIELD WITH SOME AREAS THAT ARE UNEVEN
- THIS IS A NO DOG EVENT (ASSISTANCE DOGS ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS RULE)
- NO ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ON SITE, ANY FOUND WILL BE CONFISCATED (AT THE GATE) AND RETURNED THE DAY AFTER (NOT AFTER THE EVENT) BY 12 MIDDAY. AFTER THIS THEY WILL BE DISPOSED OF
- ANY ABUSE TO STAFF WILL RESULT IN YOU AND YOUR PARTY LEAVING THE EVENT WITH NO REFUND (PROFESSIONAL DOOR STAFF WILL ENSURE THIS HAPPENS) (THIS MEANS YOUR ENTIRE MARQUEE)
- IF YOU WISH TO LEAVE THE EVENT AND RETURN THEN THIS IS FINE AND WE WILL STAMP YOUR HAND AS PROOF OF ENTRY
- CARS MUST NOT BE LEFT IN THE FIELD CAR PARK OVERNIGHT
- NO UNACCOMPANIED UNDER 18s WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE
- THIS EVENT IS COVERED BY CCTV AND FOOTAGE MAYBE PASSED ONTO THE STAFFORDSHIRE POLICE
- THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT SO PLEASE ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!