WE WILL BE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE 2019 CONCERT FROM SEPTEMBER 1ST
This is available for the concert and sells out really fast. Its a great way to ensure the British weather doesn’t dampen your spirits.
Please note you may bring soft drinks (as long as the factory seal is still in place) and any catering you may need but please remember that ALL alcohol must be purchased from one of our onsite Bars. NO alcohol is to be brought onto the site.
All bags will be searched and conditions of entry still apply to corporate guests.
All Guests are issued with wristbands to ensure that they have a trouble free entry event but will still be subject to a bag search if needed.
The organiser will be able to access the marquees and pitch your gazebos from 14.00 on the day of the concert before the gates open, if you wish to set up party banners, deliver Birthday cakes etc. (which we can serve). All vehicles will have to leave site by 15.30
Price List 2019
The marquee options are listed below. The marquee cost is a fixed price and in addition to this you need to add £6 per guest in that marquee. The cost is the same for adults and children (under 5s ) are free.
Marquee Cost Minimum Number Max Chairs supplied Size (@ £6 per person
20 x 20 £240 25 45
20 x 40 £450 50 90
50 x 30 £550 100 150
Gazebo pitches are also available at £30 (4m x 4m) area.
To book a pitch simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we have any pitches left, then if we have space please send (by bank transfer) £30
Bank details are listed below.
Tickets for all gazebo pitches are bought either on-line or on the gate.
HOW TO BOOK
- Please send a email to email@example.com to see if we have availability and wait for a reply. We will then confirm if we have availability.
- ALL DEPOSITS MUST BE MADE TO (ROLLESTON SCOUT GROUP) by BANK TRANSFER (details below)
- On receiving this we will confirm it is available.
- The number of guests attending must be submitted by June 14th.
- We will then generate your bill and full payment must be made by 20th June
- On receipt of this we will send your entry wristbands
- Bank Transfer Sort Code 30-91-47 Acc No 00337501, Account name Rolleston Scout Group, accompanied by a email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure we allocate your marquee or gazebo.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH OR CHEQUES FOR PAYMENT FOR THIS CONCERT
PLEASE NOTE, Marquees will only be secured with £100 deposit. In the event being cancelled or extreme weather conditions determine we can only use a section of the field, (as in the Rollestonbury 2012concert) and we have to cancel some of the corporate marquees, the priority will be to the ones that paid the deposit first. If we cancel your marquee you will receive a full refund and priority for the following concert.
Event Manager / Group Scout Leader
1st Rolleston Scout Group (RSG Event and Marquee Hire)
07768 047 332 email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE, FOR SECURITY AND SAFETY BAGS AND COOL BOXES ETC… WILL BE SEARCHED ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT NO ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ON SITE THIS INCLUDES MARQUEES AND MAYBE DONE AFTER YOU HAVE SET UP