FRIDAY 18TH -SATURDAY 19TH JUNE 2021
FOR THIS EVENT ALL UNDER 12s MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
We have hired a massive professional standard LCD screen and a very loud PA system for that full show effect so we promise not to disappoint.
During the event Full bar service will be on hand accompanied by a popcorn stand, hot dogs, Gourmet Burgers and Luxury ice cream Tubs to keep you topped up and singing.
You are welcome to bring chairs and and a picnic but no Alcohol is allowed into the venue. All bags will be searched by professional door staff supplied by NVC Security Consultants (Derby).
Gazebos will be permitted on site free of charge but only at the edge of the arena. Pitches will be limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
FRIDAY NIGHT 18TH JUNE 2021 Dirty Dancing
GATES OPEN AT 18:00
FILM STARTS AT 20.00
In 1963, Frances “Baby” Houseman, a sweet daddy’s girl, goes with her family to a resort in upstate New York’s Catskill Mountains. Baby has grown up in privileged surroundings and all expect her to go on to college, join the Peace Corps and save the world before marrying a doctor, just like her father. Unexpectedly, Baby becomes infatuated with the camp’s dance instructor, Johnny Castle, a man whose background is vastly different from her own. Baby lies to her father to get money to pay for an illegal abortion for Johnny’s dance partner. She then fills in as Johnny’s dance partner and it is as he is teaching her the dance routine that they fall in love. It all comes apart when Johnny’s friend falls seriously ill after her abortion and Baby gets her father, who saves the girl’s life. He then learns what Baby has been up to, who with and worse, that he funded the illegal abortion. He bans his daughter from any further association with “those people”. In the first deliberately willful action of her life, Baby later sneaks out to see Johnny, ostensibly to apologize for her father’s rudeness, and ends up consummating her relationship with Johnny. A jealous fellow vacationer sees Baby sneaking out of Johnny’s bungalow the next morning, and in an act of retribution, tells management that he is responsible for a theft the evening before, knowing he would not furnish his real whereabouts.
SATURDAY 19TH JUNE 2021
Movie one Toy Story 4(tbc)Gates open @ 14:00, Film starts at 15:00
Free on-site parking
Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang embark on a road trip with Bonnie and a new toy named Forky. The adventurous journey turns into an unexpected reunion as Woody’s slight detour leads him to his long-lost friend Bo Peep. As Woody and Bo discuss the old days, they soon start to realize that they’re worlds apart when it comes to what they want from life as a toy.
If you have bought a twin movie ticket you are welcome to remain onsite in between the two showings but you will be asked to move to a holding pen (after the main crowd has left) to ensure you have valid ticket for both shows. You can leave your picnic blankets in place if you wish, but we will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of property.
Movie two, Mamma Mia
Gates open at 18:00
Film starts at 19:30
After show party directly after the film
Donna (Meryl Streep), an independent hotelier in the Greek islands, is preparing for her daughter’s wedding with the help of two old friends. Meanwhile Sophie, the spirited bride, has a plan. She secretly invites three men from her mother’s past in hope of meeting her real father and having him escort her down the aisle on her big day.
The Film will start at 19:30 followed by a FREE after show party with an amazing ABBA live tribute act.
The Glitz And Glamour Of ABBA
The Glitz and Glamour of ABBA pays tribute to one of the greatest super groups of all time.
This slick, fast moving, fully costumed and choreographed show is packed with all your favourite ABBA hits from start to finish.
The Glitz and Glamour of ABBA is a fully self contained show, with an impeccable sound system, a breath taking concert light show, and specially designed big screen visuals which all add the finishing touches to this classy ABBA fest. It’s guaranteed to have everyone singing and dancing along to some of the best pop songs ever written.
On line Prices TBC
GATE PRICES Entry maybe available on the gate but cannot be guaranteed.
Tickets are only available on-line from
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- PLEASE NOTE ALL BAGS WILL BE SEARCHED ON ENTRY TO THE EVENT
- WE WILL BE OPERATING A NO RETURN POLICY FOR UNDER 18s
- CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN BETWEEN OR BEHIND THE MARQUEES FOR SAFETY REASONS.
- SORRY NO BBQ s (GAS / CHARCOAL) OR COOKING EQUIPMENT
- ANY OPENED BOTTLES OF FLUID WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE (FACTORY SEALED BOTTLES OF SOFT DRINKS ARE WELCOME)
- PICNICS ARE WELCOME
- SHELTERS AND GAZEBOS WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED AND SITED IN SPECIFIC AREAS, WHEN THE ALLOTTED AREA IS USED (AND IT IS VERY LIMITED) THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON SITE
- PLEASE TAKE CARE ON SITE. IT IS A FIELD WITH SOME AREAS THAT ARE UNEVEN
- THIS IS A NO DOG EVENT (ASSISTANCE DOGS ARE EXEMPT FROM THIS RULE)
- NO ALCOHOL TO BE BROUGHT ON SITE, ANY FOUND WILL BE CONFISCATED (AT THE GATE) AND RETURNED THE DAY AFTER (NOT AFTER THE EVENT) BY 12 MIDDAY. AFTER THIS THEY WILL BE DISPOSED OF
- ANY ABUSE TO STAFF WILL RESULT IN YOU AND YOUR PARTY LEAVING THE EVENT WITH NO REFUND (PROFESSIONAL DOOR STAFF WILL ENSURE THIS HAPPENS)
- IF YOU WISH TO LEAVE THE EVENT AND RETURN THEN THIS IS FINE AND WE WILL STAMP YOUR HAND AS PROOF OF ENTRY THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO UNDER 18s
- CARS MUST NOT BE LEFT IN THE FIELD CAR PARK OVERNIGHT
- NO UNACCOMPANIED UNDER 18s WILL BE ALLOWED ON SITE
- THIS EVENT IS COVERED BY CCTV AND FOOTAGE MAYBE PASSED ONTO THE STAFFORDSHIRE POLICE
- WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON DRUGS
- WE NOW OPERATE THE CHECK 25 POLICY
- THIS IS A FAMILY EVENT SO PLEASE ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!